Education & Research Experience
2012/09 – Now, Associate Professor, Institute of Medicinal Biotechnology, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences.
2016/07 – 2017/07, visiting scholar, School of pharmacy, Ohio State University, USA.
2008/01 – 2010/01, Post Doctor, doctoral workstation of Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences and Shandong Xinhua Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
2002/09– 2005/07, Ph.D. in microbial and biochemical pharmacy, Peking Union Medical College.
1997/09 – 2000/07, Master, Institute of elemental organic chemistry, Nankai University.
1993/09 – 1997/07, Bachelor, Chemistry, Nankai University.
Study on anti-infection and atherosclerosis compounds.
1. Design, synthesis and mechanism of anti atherosclerotic small molecule compounds.
2. Design, synthesis, antibacterial activity and mechanism of small molecular derivatives derived from natural products.
Xiaofang Chen,#, Yonghua Liu,#, Chong Wang, Xinxin Hu, Yanbin Wu, Yongzhong Zhang, Cong Bian, Xuefu You,*, Laixing Hu,*, Synthesis and in vitro activity of asymmetric indole-based bisamidine compounds against Gram-positive and Gram-negative pathogens, Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry Letters, 2020，30 (8):126887.
1. Lianqi Sun, Chenxi Wang, Xiaofang Chen*, laixing hu*, Design, Synthesis, and Evaluations of the Antiproliferative Activity and Aqueous Solubility of Novel Carbazole Sulfonamide Derivatives as Antitumor Agents, Bioorganic Chemistry, 2020 (99), 103766.
2. Chengxiang Zhang, Weiyu Zhao, Cong Bian, Xucheng Hou, Binbin Deng, David W. McComb, Xiaofang Chen,* and Yizhou Dong*, Antibiotic-Derived Lipid Nanoparticles to Treat Intracellular Staphylococcus aureus, ACS Appl. Bio Mater. 2019, 2 (3), 1270−1277.
3. Xinfu Zhang#, Xiaofang Chen#, Weiyu Zhao, GlcNAc Conjugated Atorvastatin with Enhanced Water Solubility and Cellular Internalization, Bioconjugate Chemistry, 2017 , 28 (8), 2109-2113.
4. Xiaofang Chen , Xinxin Hu, Laixing Hu* Synthesis and in vitro activity of dicationic indolyl diphenyl ethers as novel potent antibiotic agents against drug-resistant bacteria, Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry Letters, 2017, 27 (4), 841-844.
5. Lianqi Sun, Yanbin Wu, Yonghua Liu, Xiaofang Chen*, Laixing Hu*,Novel carbazole sulfonamide derivatives of antitumor agent: Synthesis, antiproliferative activity and aqueous solubility, Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry Letters, 2017, 27 (2), 261-265.
6. Zhonghui Zheng, Lili Cao, Deping Du, Jun Liu, xiaofang Chen*, Synthesis and antibacterial activity of novel 3-ketolide-6-methoxy-11-N-[3- [(N-aryl)]carbamates-propyl]-11-N-12- O-cyclic carbamate erythromycin derivatives, Journal of antibiotics, 2016, 69, 811-817.
Editorial board member of world notes on antibiotics.