Microbial and Biochemical Pharmacy —— Midicinal Chemistry
Education & Research
2003/09 – 2008/06 Ph.D. in microbial and biochemical pharmacy, Peking Union Medical College
1986/09 – 1989/06 Master, in organic synthesis, Peking Normal University
1982/09 – 1986/06 Bachelor, in chemistry, Peking Normal University
1997/09 – Now Research Fellow, Institute of Medicinal Biotechnology, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences
1993/09 –1997/09 Research Associate, Institute of Medicinal Biotechnology, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences
1989/07 –1993/09 Research Assistant, Institute of Medicinal Biotechnology, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences
Chemistry and chemobiological studies on anti-infective, anti-tumor and anti-metabolic Drugs
Dr. Song has been engaged in medicinal chemistry and Chemical Biology.
On one hand, she is committed to looking for innovative drugs from natural alkaloid products in China, such as berberine, matrine, sophocarpine, and aloperine. By clarifying their biological activities, chemical biological mechanisms and chemical basis, the chemical types and drug functions of natural products will be supplemented and developed. At the meantime, promising candidates with different physiological activities will be obtained for further pre-clinical study.
On the other hand, she has devoted herself to the research and development of new drugs, and successfully presided over the research and development of a number of new drugs, and obtained 4 new drug certificates.
1. Zeng Q#, Deng H#, Li Y#, Fan T, Liu Y, Tang S, Wei W, Liu X, Guo X, Jiang J, Wang Y*, Song D*. Berberine Directly Targets the NEK7 Protein to Block the NEK7-NLRP3 Interaction and Exert Anti-inflammatory Activity. J Med Chem. 2021 Jan 14;64(1):768-781.
2. Zhang N, Dou Y, Liu L, Zhang X, Liu X, Zeng Q, Liu Y, Yin M, Liu X, Deng H*, Song D*. SA-49, a novel aloperine derivative, induces MITF-dependent lysosomal degradation of PD-L1. EBioMedicine. 2019, 40:151-162.
3. Zhang X#, Liu Q#, Li Q, Li Y, Liu Z, Deng H, Tang S, Wang Y, Wang Y*, Song D*. Synthesis and biological evaluation of novel tricyclic matrinic derivatives as potential anti-filovirus agents. Acta Pharm Sin B. 2018 Jul;8(4):629-638.
4. Fu HG, Hu XX, Li CR, Li YH, Wang YX, Jiang JD, Bi CW, Tang S, You XF*, Song DQ*. Design, synthesis and biological evaluation of monobactams as antibacterial agents against gram-negative bacteria. Eur J Med Chem, 2016, 110: 151-163.
5. Bi CW, Zhang CX, Li YH, Tang S, Deng HB, Zhao WL, Wang Z, Shao RG*, Song DQ*. Novel N-substituted sophoridinol derivatives as anticancer agents. Eur J Med Chem, 2014, 81: 95-105.
6. Li YB, Zhao WL, Wang YX, Zhang CX, Jiang JD, Bi CW, Tang S, Chen RX, Shao RG*, Song DQ*. Discovery, synthesis and biological evaluation of cycloprotoberberine derivatives as potential antitumor agents. Eur J Med Chem, 2013, 68: 463-472.
7. Gao LM, Han YX, Wang YP, Li YH, Shan YQ, Li X, Peng ZG, Bi CW, Zhang T, Du NN, Jiang JD*, Song DQ*. Design and synthesis of oxymatrine analogues overcoming drug resistance in hepatitis B virus through targeting host heat stress cognate 70. J Med Chem, 2011, 54(3): 869-876.
8. Wang YX, Wang L, Xu YN, Li YH, Jiang JD, Si SY, Li YB, Ren G, Shan YQ, Hong B*, Song DQ*. Synthesis and structure-activity relationship of N-(2-arylethyl) isoquinoline derivatives as human scavenger receptor CD36 antagonists. Eur J Med Chem, 2011, 46(4): 1066-1073.
9. Peng ZG, Fan B, Du NN, Wang YP, Gao LM, Li YH, Li YH, Liu F, You XF, Han YX, Zhao ZY, Cen S, Li JR, Song DQ*, Jiang JD*. Small molecular compounds that inhibit hepatitis C virus replication through destabilizing heat shock cognate 70 messenger RNA. Hepatology, 2010, 52(3): 845-853.
10. Li YH, Yang P, Kong WJ, Wang YX, Hu CQ, Zuo ZY, Wang YM, Gao H, Gao LM, Feng YC, Du NN, Liu Y, Song DQ*, Jiang JD*. Berberine analogues as a novel class of the low-density-lipoprotein receptor up-regulators: synthesis, structure-activity relationships, and cholesterol-lowering efficacy. J Med Chem, 2009, 52(2): 492-501.
Awards and Honors
2019 Commemorative medal for the 70th anniversary of the founding of China
1. 2015 Expert with outstanding contribution in the National Health and Family Planning Commiss
2. 2012 Second Class Prize of National Natural Science Award
3. 2011 Second Class Prize of State Scientific and Technological Progress Award
4. 2016/2019 Second Class Prize of Science and Technology of Chinese Pharmaceutical Association
Vice chairman of geriatric pharmacy committee, Chinese Pharmaceutical Association