Recruitment for outstanding talented young and middle-aged person in Institute of Medicinal Biotechnology Chinese Academy of Medical Science
The Institute of Medicinal Biotechnology, Peking Union Medical College, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences (IMB) was founded in 1958, formerly known as the Institute of antibiotics. Its predecessor can be traced back to the Central Office of Epidemic Prevention established in Period of The Northern Government. It is the birthplace and cradle of antibiotic research in China. Since the successful research and development of the first penicillin, it has successfully developed dozens of clinical antibiotics, accounting for more than 50% of domestic antibiotics. It has laid the foundation for the R & D, personnel training and industrial development of antibiotics in China, and made outstanding contributions to the national control of infectious diseases.
IMB focuses on the research and development of anti-infective drugs, microbial drugs and biotechnology drugs, and maintains a leading position in relevant disciplines and fields in China. Since the foundation of the Institute, more than 100 scientific and technological achievements have won the National Invention Award, the National Scientific and Technological Progress Award, the National Natural Science Award, the Achievement Award of the National Science Conference, the Achievement Award of the National Medical and Health Science Conference and multiple of provincial and ministerial awards, and a large number of outstanding talents engaged in scientific research and industrial development in the pharmaceutical field have been cultivated.
IMB will continue to give full play to its unique advantages, focus on the treatment of major diseases endangering human health such as infectious diseases, malignant tumors, immune diseases and metabolic diseases, carry out the research and development of innovative drugs such as antibacterial, antiviral, antibody targeted anti-tumor and immunotherapy, improve the efficiency of new drug research and development and achievement transformation efficiency, and strive to build itself into a national core base for the R & D of anti-infective drugs, microbial drugs and biotechnology drugs and the cultivation of high-level pharmaceutical talents.
2. Recruitment disciplines
Pharmaceutical disciplines: microbiology and biochemical pharmacy, microbiology, medicinal chemistry, natural medicinal chemistry, biopharmaceutics, pharmacology, pharmaceutical analysis, pharmaceutics, synthetic biology, chemical biology, etc.
Frontier technologies: gene editing, synthetic biology, intestinal microorganisms, etc.
3. Recruitment position
Excellent young and middle-aged talents
4. Qualifications and related benefits for the applicants
Under the age of 45, with a doctor's degree, and meet the following conditions:
(1) Professional background and research experience fit the key development fields of IMB;
(2) Deputy senior or above title in a domestic first-class university or a national scientific research institute, or engaged in post doctoral research in well-known overseas universities or research institutions for more than 2 years, or has more than 2 years of overseas related research experience after obtaining the doctor's degree.
(3) Outstanding academic achievements in scientific research and great development potential.
2. Living and working conditions
(1) In accordance with the relevant professional title and treatment standards of IMB;
(2) The housing subsidy high up to 300000-500000 yuan for the talents;
(3) The start-up fund for scientific research high up to 800000-1000000 yuan (applicable to the principal investigators who is employed as a senior professional title);
(4) Assistance in applying for other relevant talent and scientific research plans.
(1) The recruitment is valid all year round and can be declared at any time. Candidates can contact the institute.
2. Applicants should send the application form (see the attachment for details), resume, representative scientific achievements (no more than 10 papers), relevant supporting materials, etc. to the recruitment mailbox of the institute.
3. The Institute will select the best candidates according to their professional background, scientific research experience, academic achievements and development potential.
Contact: Mrs. Zhang, Mr. Xin
Tel: + 86 010-67014978 67016295
Email: IMB_ firstname.lastname@example.org
Attachment: Application form for outstanding young and middle-aged talents of IMB CAMS