Microbial and Biochemical Pharmacy
Department：Department of Pharmacology
Education & Research Experience
2018/10 – Now Associate Professor, Institute of Medicinal Biotechnology, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences
2011/09-2018/09 Assistant Professor, Institute of Medicinal Biotechnology, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences
2006/09 – 2011/07 Ph.D. in Microbial and Biochemical Pharmacy, Peking Union Medical College
2002/09-2006/07 B.S. in Pharmacy, Shandong University
Pharmacokinetics/Pharmacodynamics, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Amino acid metabolism
Dr. Li has been engaged in 1) Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of new antimicrobial agents, which includes the screening from natural products and synthetic compounds, in vivo and in vitro pharmacodynamic evaluation, molecular mechanisms, ADMET and PK/PD
2) the bacterial physiology of Pseudomonas aeruginosa, including the regulation network analysis of amino acid, quorum sensing and carbon/nitrogen utilization in Pseudomonas aeruginosa PAO1;
1. Li GQ, Lu CD. Molecular characterization and regulation of operons for asparagine and aspartate uptake and utilization in Pseudomonas aeruginosa. Microbiology. 2018 164 (2), 205-216
2. Li GQ, Lu CD. Molecular Characterization of LhpR in Control of Hydroxyproline Catabolism and Transport in Pseudomonas aeruginosa PAO1. Microbiology. 2016 Jul;162(7):1232-42
3. Li GQ, Lu CD. The Cryptic dsdA Gene Encodes a Functional D-Serine Dehydratase in Pseudomonas aeruginosa PAO1. Current Microbiology. 2016 Jun;72(6):788-94.
4. Li GQ, Bai XG, Li CR, Yang XY, Hu XX, Yuan M, Zhang WX, Lou RH, Guo HY, Jiang JD, You XF. In vivo antibacterial activity of chinfloxacin, a new fluoroquinolone antibiotic. J Antimicrob Chemother. 2012 Apr; 67(4):955-61.
5. Li GQ, Yuan M, Yang XY, Li CR, Hu XX, Zhang WX, Lou RH, Guo HY, You XW, Cen S, Jiang JD, You XF. In vitro antibacterial activity of chinfloxacin, a new fluoroquinolone antibiotic. Chemotherapy. 2012; 58(3):175-84.
Member of Youth Committee, Beijing Pharmaceutical Association